Technique for reducing the file size of background images – Gradients, Mesh, Blurred photos
Today we are going to explore a super useful technique that is great for reducing the file size of background images which often contain fewer details. This technique is great for gradients, mesh gradients and blurred background photos.
- Peter Hrynkow – https://peterhrynkow.com/
- Article – https://peterhrynkow.com/performance/2019/01/13/blowing-up-images-to-make-them-small.html
- CyrcleType.js – https://circletype.labwire.ca/
- Mesh Gradients – https://products.ls.graphics/mesh-gradients/
- Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash